Factors affecting rice yield in rice mills
1. Estimation of Rice Yield Rate The rice yield rate refers to the percentage of the weight of polished rice obtained by shelling and whitening of a certain amount of net rice. Expressed as: rice yield = (skilled rice weight Ã· sample rice weight) Ã— 100%
2. Factors affecting the rice yield rate Many users' experience shows that rice quality and water content will affect the rice yield, the length of the processing time of the rice machine, and the gravity applied to the pressure (the weight is The position on the connecting rod also affects the rice yield, so when using the rice milling machine, it is necessary to operate and control these aspects to increase the rice yield.
(1) Processing time (flow control): Under the condition that the technical parameters of the rice mill are unchanged, increasing the flow rate appropriately can improve the whitening effect. However, the flow rate is too large, not only the increase of broken rice, uneven whitening, but also the blockage of the rice machine, which is very unfavorable for increasing the rice yield.
(2) The size of gravity on the pressure (mastering the proportion of the sputum): Most of the processing of polished rice uses multi-stage light milling technology, the purpose is to make the whitening effect of each road more moderate, uniform precision, low rice temperature, less broken rice The rice yield is high. The control of the whitening strength of each rice machine is based on the ratio of the sputum, and should be checked and checked frequently during the operation.
(3) Control of whitening precision: The precision of whitening should be checked at any time during the operation of the rice machine, and it should be compared with the standard sample to prevent the occurrence of uneven whitening and over-grinding. Adhere to the operation method of â€œseeing rice and riceâ€ and â€œfour flatsâ€. The so-called "seeing rice and rice" is based on the different varieties of rice, the quality is good and bad, requires the rice machine to operate flexibly, and often adjusts the relationship between yield and yield and quality. Make it possible to achieve better process results. The operation requirements of â€œSipingâ€ are: the outer circle of the sanding roller is flat, the rice screen is flat and flat, the rice knife is flat, and the beam is flat with the rice screen.
Cryolipolysis Equipment,Beauty Equipment,Salon Equipment
Handsome Beauty Product Co., Limited , http://www.chinabeautyproduct.com