Summer temperatures are high, which are conducive to the growth of aquatic animals, but at the same time they are also the key stages of multiple diseases, high mortality, and difficult management. How to overcome the unfavorable factors, do a good job in the management of pond culture and disease prevention, and improve the breeding efficiency are the issues most concerned to the farmers. The following is a summary of the unfavorable factors caused by the high summer water temperature and its countermeasures:
First, the summer water temperature is high, the water body is stratified with the temperature, the bottom of the low temperature dissolved oxygen is low, the water quality is easy to deteriorate.
1. Control the depth of the water in the pond, and control the pool water to 1.2 to 1.5 meters so as to promote self-convection of the water from top to bottom and avoid anoxic zones at the bottom.
2. Open aerators at noon on sunny days to promote the convection of water bodies.
3. When the water quality deteriorates, it indicates that the concentration of ammonia nitrogen or nitrite in the water is high. You can use the sediment modifier or light and bacteria to carry out the Quanchiposa to reduce the organic matter content and ammonia nitrogen, nitrite content in the water, and extend the use of Aerator time.
Second, in summer, the water temperature is high, the digestion and absorption rate of fish is reduced, the growth rate of fish is slowed, physiological metabolism is poor, and anti-stress ability is decreased.
1. For ponds with drainage conditions, the well water may be added to the pool before or after the noon aeration machine is opened. At the same time, the upper layer of high-temperature water may be discharged by overflowing on the other side of the pond; water may be introduced into the pond without drainage conditions. The upper aquatic plants, such as gourds and duckweed, cover 1/10 of the surface of the water to reduce the temperature of the water.
2. Change the feeding time before 11 o'clock in the morning and after 4 o'clock in the afternoon to avoid the high temperature of the surface water at noon.
Third, the summer fish eaten large, some low-quality or contain undesirable substances and hormones feed will seriously affect the breeding effect.
1. Buy quality brand feed. Vitamin C is added to the feed, adding about 300 grams per ton of feed to protect the liver, enhance physical fitness, improve immunity and detoxification.
2. The amount of feed to be fed should not be too much, adhere to 80% fullness principle, in order to avoid the digestion and malabsorption and intestinal diseases caused by overfullness.
In summer, the water temperature is high, and the toxic effects of disinfectant drugs and insecticides on fish increase, and it is easy to kill the fish and cause death.
1. The prevention and control of fish diseases in summer should be based on the regulation of water quality and the improvement of sediment quality, and the use of drugs should also be based on environmental protection drugs that improve the environment and protect the environment. In the regulation of water and fertilizers, fertilizers, fertilizers, water-based complex bacteria, and other algae nutrients are the main drugs.
2. To avoid the use of more toxic chemical drugs in disease prevention and treatment, it is advisable to use environment-friendly finished drugs such as bacteria and algae nets for diseases.
Natural, No-addition, Fig series products
WEIHAI ACCELERATE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO, LTD , https://www.accelerfig.com