The traditional sweet potato seedling raising technique is to store the sweet potatoes harvested in autumn, cultivate and cultivate the potato vines in the spring, and then cut and cut the potato vines into the vine to cut into the sweet potato seedlings. This method is laborious, time consuming and time-consuming. The storage technology in winter is not easy to grasp, affecting breeding in the following year. Now let us introduce three new methods of sweet potato seedlings:
First, the method of hibernation of potato vines. The hibernation method of potato vines is to leave the autumn harvested potato vines for the second year as sweet potato seedlings.
1. Cut vines: After the harvest of sweet potatoes in the fall, choose a healthy potato vine with no frost, no disease, remove the leaves, and keep 1 cm of petioles, cut every two sections.
2. Forced dormancy: The cut potato vines were soaked in an amphipathic solution at a concentration of 0.5% for 2 minutes, and the surface moisture was removed by air drying.
3, sieve sand: the ordinary yellow sand with a sieve to filter, remove large particles of sand and impurities, water, water, moisture, sand, squeeze and loosen after the degree of dispersion.
4. Sand traps: Dig pits on the ground first, and the length and width are not limited, and the depth is 1.2 meters (depending on the thickness of the permafrost in winter, the storage temperature is preferably 5-10 Â°C). Then the cane is laid flat in the pit using a layer of vine and a layer of sand, leaving a gap of 1 cm between the vines. The thickness of each layer of sand is not less than 3 cm, and the thickness of the top layer of sand is not less than 15 cm. In areas where the surface is covered with plastic film and frost is heavy, the film is covered with straw or straw. In the spring season of sweet potato planting in the following year, the potato vines can be picked out from the cuttings. The method of hibernation of potato vines can eliminate the occupation of seed potato seedlings and the field management during seedling raising. A small amount of new roots have been produced after the removal of the cane vines in the sand, and the survival rate is fast after harvesting. Increase production by 15-20%.
Second, potato root breeding method. The potato root seedling method is to transplant the potato roots harvested in autumn into the greenhouse or the balcony of the building, and cultivate the sweet potato vines throughout the winter season to be preserved as sweet potato seedlings.
1. After the harvest of sweet potatoes in autumn, select roots without frost and disease-free strong roots of the roots. The vines on the upper part of the vine roots will remain 2-3 knots from the root, remove the leaves, and retain 1 cm of petioles for use.
2, according to how much the amount of sweet potato seedlings, select the appropriate nursery site, take a small ditch in the greenhouse (groove width of 30 cm, depth 20 cm), groove heart from 80 cm, the sweet potato root on both sides of the ditch by 20 cm The distance between the plants is planted. Generally, 12 plants are planted per square meter. On the balcony of the house, sweet potato roots can be planted in pots and cultivated in the greenhouse.
3. In the greenhouse or above the floor of the house balcony (approximately 1.6 meters above the ground), pull the 14-16th wire from the rows planted by sweet potato roots, and tie some plastic ropes or twine on the wire, and tie the ropes. On the wire, the other end is tied to the sweet potato root. After the vines on the roots of the sweet potato germinate, three strong sprouts are selected for each strain, and one bud corresponds to one rope so that the vines can climb upwards along the rope after the sweet potato roots have sprouted.
4. The newly issued sweet potato vines need to be manually wound on the rope, usually 1-2 days, 1 time, until the sweet potato vines grow to 1.5-2 meters long, and there is about 10 days away from the field transplanting, you can harvest Potato vines, remove leaves, retain 1 cm long petioles, cut every two sections, and bundle every 200-300 pieces, plant them in greenhouses or flower pots, irrigated with water, with a depth of about 5 cm . About 10 days, the upper part of the cane sprouted sprouts and the lower part sprouted a certain root system. At this time, the field could be transplanted.
The potato rooting method has the characteristics of full use of space, large amount of seedlings, etc., and sweet potato can be harvested from the roots to spring. With this method of raising seedlings, the temperature in the greenhouse or house balcony should be controlled between 5-25 Â°C, not too high or too low, generally 400-600 sweet potato seedlings per square meter can be cultivated.
Third, potato vine breeding method. The vine vine breeding method is to select the no-frost, disease-free and robust potato vines after harvesting in the autumn, remove the leaves, and retain 1 cm of petioles, and then cut each section to form a section of potato vine. The subsequent operation method is the same as that of the potato root. Breeding method.
The above three sweet potato seedling raising methods have the characteristics of low investment, easy management, and low cost, not only can waste potato vines and potato roots be turned into waste, but also can save a large amount of seed potatoes and eliminate the rot loss of seed potato cellars. It can save the area management of seed potato seedlings and field management during seedling raising, which has significant economic benefits and is especially suitable for household-scale small-scale implementation of farmer households.
Ningxia Black Wolfberry Small Grains,Ningxia Black Goji Berry Small Grains,Ningxia Small Black Goji Berry,Ningxia Samll Black Goji Berry Tea
NINGXIA STARLIGHT FOOD TRADE CO.,LTD , https://www.starlightfood.com